September 29, 2011

New Real

My dearest apologies to all the people who don't follow my twitter account, because those of you who do already know that I finished my latest 5-track mixtape in my ongoing mixtape series, it's by far my favorite and holds the best transitioning of anything I've ever done before. Aside from my self-praise the mix also includes some awesome genre clashing, Switch-lane 80's synth pop, seapunk movement, witch house, chill vibes, this one has it all. Download it free on my soundcloud.


soundcloud link

Tracklist/Timestamps

(0:30) Teeel - Corduroy Swell (Datasette Remix)
(3:02) Kopps - L.A. Lights (SmarterChild Remix)
(7:24) Fire For Effect - The Beach
(11:22) Underwater Seacreatures - Sincere Serene
(15:13) GL▲SS †33†H (feat. Λ) - Pony


No comments:

Post a Comment