August 23, 2011

Jeesh

Castle In The Sky, My Neighbor Totoro, Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, and Spirited Away. A rather large portion of my childhood was spent watching all of them. I can still remember coming home from the video store and excitedly unsheathing them from their plastic cases, STOP/EJECT  ◂◂ REWIND  PLAY. Assuming of course the last booger nosed kid didn't already go through this process before returning it, I was prepared, had it memorized by heart, three buttons away. Enter Jeesh's Pure Etherium, a four track slice of nostalgia based entirely on the Ghibli classic Castle In The Sky. I found it while bandcamping away tonight and it made my heart stop. It's too awsome to comprehend, and all four tracks are available free on the bandcamp. Of course you could always drop him a hefty donation to show some luv. Thanks for the tunes Joshua.

bandcamp link
facebook link
twitter link


Sheeta


Pure Etherium

1 comment: