September 30, 2011

NazcarNation

It's been a little over a year now since Nazcar released their Dynazty EP, and I've really been craving more from them. But everytime I've check their soundcloud nothing really changes, (apart from your occasional rework or remix.) This time I found something, three days ago they released the first single off of what I hope is a full length album. It's called Beautiful Brodown, and it's one of my favorite new tracks. A little bit slower than their first single, "Beeswax" but that doesn't subtract from the absolutely wonderful and warm beach vibes of Beautiful Brodown. It's pretty fucking awesome to finally hear another great single come out of my favorite LA based trio after waiting such a long time. Totally worth it. Oh and if you go to the bandcamp link below you can download the single + a remix by vyxor absolutely free.

facebook link
bandcamp link

Beautiful Brodown

No comments:

Post a Comment