September 30, 2011

Glowbug

Do my eyes deceive me? Or did I really just download Glowbug's Covered In Lights Volume 1 an entire day early? That's right Glowbug aka Mr. Plastic just did a sneaky facebook status release for the ones fortunate enough to be paying attention. Covered in lights is a four track EP of all-star indie covers, with chilled out takes on main stage acts such as Pixies, The Smiths, and Radiohead. My face grew an ear to ear smile as soon as I clicked play and was met with the extremely familiar crying echoes of "Where Is My Mind". Pixie fans be proud, because the cover does more than do the track justice. Give it a listen below and then grab yourself a digital copy of the entire thing FREE on his bandcamp. That's right downloads are live right now so get to it.

bandcamp link
facebook link

Where Is My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment