October 9, 2011

Arrange & Ricky Eat Acid

As I look out my window today I see nothing but dripping leaves and wet pavement, it's the first time I've seen this much rain since the drought started months ago. It's been such a long time since I've been given a rainy day feeling, it's like every 14 year-old in the world is feeling the sting of a "broken heart" for the first time. You hear your little sister crying from the other room but you just can't find it in yourself to care. That's how this rain is making me feel. So I guess Malcolm Lacey (Arrange) was reading my mind when he sent me an email containing a collaboration track he and Sam Hall (Ricky Eat Acid) composed via email. I commend them both for creating the happiest sad song I've ever heard. True story: the rain was outplaying the song when I clicked play causing an increase in volume and resulting in tears. Download it free, via the soundcloud link, and don't forget to turn it up.


soundcloud link

P. S. L. W.

1 comment:

  1. Ricky Eat Acid & Crystal Castles candy flipping = P. S. L. W.

    ReplyDelete