August 17, 2011

tapemixtapemix

It's been about four months since my last mixtape creation, so last night I decided to bite the creative bullet and come up with a new one. I sat at my computer desk and made that decision at exactly 9:45 PM last night, a decision that would cost me an entire nights sleep. So after plenty of transitioning, slide pitch shifting, and sound clip searching, my creative mind birthed a VHS theme with plenty of random sound decay and boner inducing clips/effects. It's free for d/l on the telephant. soundcloud. Fuck you, dike.

soundcloud link

(0:00) Intro: John Swihart - Nick And Sheeni Make Love
(1:41) TV Girl - Baby You Were There
(3:19) The Radio Dept. - David
(6:46) Solar Bears - Cub (Keep Shelly In Athens Remix)
(12:01) Yalls - Germs
(16:20) Kamp! - Heats
(21:19) Nobody Here


2 comments: