July 24, 2011

Judas McQueen

It's four o' clock in the morning, my eyes are becoming heavy and strained from blocking irrelevant advertisement urls all night. I decide to to close out the night by listening to Craig Wedren's Higher and Higher, so I searched it on soundcloud. Nothing but other artists with similar song titles. Not satisfied, I tried listening to a few tracks to see if someone uploaded it under another name. What's this? I come across an obscure Otis Redding remix. It's nice, so I go to the artist page and find a trove of wonderful undiscovered gems waiting for me. From Hall & Oates to everything and in between Judas McQueen has gained my attention, and my attention only it seems. according to his soundcloud he's not very popular. so let's go ahead and change that.

soundcloud link
100th post!


You Make My Dreams Come True


Little Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment