May 14, 2011

California Wives

All the way from the windy city of Chicago, though the name would imply otherwise. (I'm also pretty sure they aren't wives to anyone.)  Don't quote me, I could be wrong on that. California Wives is a nu wave synthpop group that was created when a new member with electronic experience stepped into the already molded band giving them a new sound to work with. The incredibly ear catching qualities of their latest track Tokyo, gives plenty of reason for the many bloggers around the world to fire up their keyboards and start giving praise. Aside from Tokyo, my personal favorite is an older track of theirs. Listen to it.

facebook link
website link

Twentythree

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! I just came across your blog and I fell in love with it! It's spectacular! I like your style! Check out my music blog and follow if you like it, I promise to do the same! http://kaylapitcher.blogspot.com ... See you soon, kisses!

    ReplyDelete