April 11, 2011

Hanna Soundtrack (The Chemical Brothers)

I saw Hanna today and it was great. I enjoyed it alot and highly recommend you see it as soon as you can, but this is a music blog so I'll spare you the movie synopsis because that's not why your here. The only reason for mentioning my movie going experience is because of the beautiful music scores The Chemical Brothers contributed to the film. I never really liked them before, but this soundtrack has revealed a brand new side of them that really hits home. Sometimes a bit dreamy, sometimes a bit jonsi-ish, the music is just delightful and the main reason I enjoyed this movie so much. Everything was so perfectly placed, from start to finish. So perfect that I admittedly had "a warm fuzzy feeling" when the credits rolled. The best track on the whole album is the vocal version for "Hanna's Theme" that features guest vocalist Chapeau singing beautifully. Check out other tracks on the Hanna Movie soundcloud, and don't forget to go see it.

soundcloud link


The Chemical Brothers - Hanna's Theme ft. Chapeau

No comments:

Post a Comment