November 17, 2011

Galapagos

The moment you clicked play, the moment you fell out of your chair due to the massive sucker punch that is “Feel Things Inside.” I know this because it’s still happening to me. Every single time I’m blindsided by the barrage of twinkling stars, bpm, bit crushing, and vocal stabs. So here I lay once again, staring at my ceiling thinking of words to describe yet another audible leg-sweep by Galapagos. Fuck it I’m just going to be glad I scored one of the first 100 downloads and will continue to jam this shit in every room of my house. Unfortunately the downoad limit on the stream has been exceeded but if you check back at the right time I’m sure you can score yourself some digital love. “Sweep The Leg.”


soundcloud link
facebook link

Feel Things Inside

No comments:

Post a Comment