November 12, 2011

Electric Youth

My favorite 80's pop groovers are back, Electric Youth continues to ride the successful wake of their Hollywood exposure via "The Drive Soundtrack" and finally presented us with their first digital EP. It includes a brand new track + the original cut for Right Back To You, as well as a handful of well crafted remixes from the likes of DVAS and Sarah Sarah. But the winner by far is the pile of rare instrumentals they included, I opened the file expecting good things and was blindsided with four blank canvases for my creative mind to mold. Give me some new tunes to jam, with a couple remix road-maps, and my weekend is set in stone. (perhaps I'll give you a taste on the next mixtape.) Right Back To You is now available for purchase on itunes so head on over to their soundcloud for a preview stream and check out the itunes link if your interested. So much love for these guys.


soundcloud link
itunes link

Fade Away


Right Back To You (Instrumental)

No comments:

Post a Comment