September 18, 2011

FLASHLIGHTS

Lately I've been posting alot of slowed up and sped down music, tonight I feel like breaking the mold I've set for myself by posting some synthy dreamy dream pop. After repeatedly listening to FLASHLIGHT's Hidden Behind Trees EP I decided it was about time to share it. I've been getting into some really reverbed out vocals lately so finding this was like finding that really old He-Man action figure I buried in the lawn when I was a kid. It's got some clubby bass here, a tropical vibe there, and lots of synth noise to tie everything together. It feels like the night before your day off, staying up all night and falling into an all day coma. Listen to the entire EP on their bandcamp and buy it if you wish. Its only four bucks.


bandcamp link
facebook link

New Hampshire

No comments:

Post a Comment