June 27, 2011

Beat Connection & Dreamtrak Diamond Sound

It's no secret that the bros from Beat Connection are getting up in the vast world of original sounding psyche pop. At least not to me... I still remember the first time I was shown the kaleidoscopic video for Silver Screen, watched it so many times I was seeing color trails the next day. Fast forward to a few days ago, while jamming a midst the many randoms on turntable.fm something special caught my ear, a Silver Screen remix, and it was absolutely beautiful, way better than its former self. I still can't get that funky bass out of my head. Props to Dreamtrak for this diamond sound. ;)

Beat Connection facebook link
Dreamtrak Diamond Sound facebook link


Silver Screen (Dreamtrak Diamond Sound remix)

3 comments:

  1. Hey man, u need put this in ur blog:

    http://consequenceofsound.net/2011/07/check-out-the-glitch-mob-warrior-concerto/

    ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. note to self: this is dope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. note to self, doogie showed me this.

    ReplyDelete