May 20, 2011

Fox In The Henhouse

One day while scouring countless youtube videos for new music I came across a band that impressively combines "The Killers" esque back-up vocals with folky toe tapping bass drums to leave a wonderful feeling in my gut. The best musical goosebumps I've been given since discovering Sigur Ros. Fox In The Henhouse is a project that came from the magical mind of former Wakefield vocalist Ryan Escolopio who after settling in Maryland decided to release The Fox EP via his own label, iBOT records. Visit the bandpage section of their facebook to listen to their latest self titled release.

facebook link


Fears

4 comments:

  1. Congrats for your blog!
    I've been following you for more than a month and thanx to you I'm expanding my musical horizons!!!
    Regards from Spain!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear Amanda, you hear that world? I'm converting people two ears at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, to be honest, you inspired my own blog, hihi. BTW, I lent your elephant in HRG! :S
    Check it out: http://kurrukata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I mean "I borrowed your avatar". I always mix both!
    ROLF!!!

    ReplyDelete