April 8, 2011

Damiano CZ

If you haven't downloaded the second telefriend mini mix get on it, because you're missing out on five tracks that I still haven't told you about. And if you haven't downloaded any of my mixtapes you can get your hands on both of them in the sidebar.

This is one of those moments in foreign music findings where I just step back and say "what the fuck?" Damiano CZ is a Polish band that has exposed me to just about the strangest most original sounding music I have ever heard. This is 100% new to me and 100% new to most english speakers, considering all the comments on their youtube videos are in Polish. I can't find another trace of this guy anywhere else, except a myspace that seems to have been deleted. But someone did upload the video for Zakazanysmak (forbidden taste in english) and that's good enough for me.


Zakazanysmak (Forbidden Taste)

No comments:

Post a Comment